When you link your service apps to Gridwise for automatic earnings, you won't need to manually enter your earnings anymore! Gridwise allows you to choose between automatic or manual entry for your earnings data source. This article will walk you through the steps of switching your data source.
Switching from Linked Account to Manually Entered:
- Tap your profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Under Services, select the service that you are looking to switch.
- Under Data Source, tap on the circle/bubble next to Manually Entered.
- The check mark will now fill in the circle next to Manually Entered, letting you know this is now active.
- Repeat the above steps for each gig service you are looking to switch
For information on how to manually enter your earnings please see this article.
Switching from Manually Entered to Linked Account:
To switch back to automatic earnings, follow the same steps but select Linked Account.
Depending on how long the account has been set for manual entry, you may be prompted to relink your account(s). When enabling linked account you will not see any manual earnings you have entered for the service.