Track all your earnings automatically in one place. Link multiple gig accounts to automatically track your earnings and understand which services are making you the most money.
*For the Spanish reference of this article, click here.
How to link an account
- Tap on your profile picture at the top left corner.
- Tap on + Add a service under services.
- Scroll or search for your specific service.
- If your service is available for automated earnings tap "Sync Automatically". If this option is not available, please see this article.
- Enter your service account login information and tap Continue.
- Enter your verification code and tap Continue (Note: This step is only required for some accounts).
- You will see a confirmation message and receive a notification once your service account is synced with Gridwise.
- Repeat these steps for each account you want to link.
Verification codes and security emails
- Some service accounts may require a verification code, which will be sent to you via text message or email by the service provider.
- If you are not receiving the verification code, you can use a backup from your service app.
- You might receive a security email from the service provider informing you that your account has been accessed from a different location. Don't worry, this is just a regular part of the account linking process.
What to expect after linking
- Linking for the first time can take 24 - 48 hours as we load all your data into Gridwise. You will be notified once the syncing is complete.
- Once your account is fully synced, you can look forward to receiving an earnings update every 24 hours.
- If you are linking an account where you manually entered earnings before, those earnings will be replaced with the earnings from your linked account.
- You won't be able to manually enter earnings for linked services that are set for automatic earnings.
- Any previous mileage you have tracked with Gridwise will be saved and will not be affected by linking an account.
- Linking an Uber account will automatically sync earnings for both Uber and Uber Eats.
- When linking Grubhub, only the last five weeks of earnings data will be loaded into Gridwise.
- When linking Instacart, your account connection with Gridwise may disconnect while using the Shopper app. Please relink your account after your shift to continue syncing earnings. We recommend linking Instacart for the first time after you have completed your shift for the day.
Please note that linking an account will not automatically track miles. To learn how to track mileage please click here.