Automatically track all your trips and earnings in one place. Link multiple gig driving accounts to automatically track your earnings and understand which services are making you the most money.
How to link an account
- Tap on your profile picture located at the top left corner
- Under services click on + Add a service
- Scroll or search for the specific service
- If a service is available for automated earnings you would click "Sync Automatically". If you do not have that option please see this article.
- Enter your service account login information and tap Continue
- Enter your verification code and tap Continue (Note: this is step is only required on some accounts)
- A successful link will display confirmation and you will be notified once your service account is synced with Gridwise.
- Repeat the above steps for each account you'd like to link
Verification codes and security emails
- Some service accounts require a verification code that may be sent via text message or email from the service provider
- You may also get a security email from the service provider that your account has been accessed from a different location. This is normal and part of the account linking process.
What to expect after linking
- Linking for the first time can take 24 - 48 hours to complete as we are loading all your data into Gridwise. You will receive a notification once the syncing has completed.
- If you are linking an account that you have previously manually entered earnings for, those earnings will be replaced with the earnings from your linked account.
- If you need to refer to your manually recorded earnings, you will be able to switch between your linked account and manually recorded earnings from your profile.
- You will not be able to enter manual earnings for the linked service that is set for automatic earnings.
- The mileage you have tracked with Gridwise will be saved, and will not be affected by linking an account.
- Linking an Uber account will automatically sync earnings for both Uber and Uber Eats.
- When linking Grubhub only the last five weeks of earnings data will be loaded into Gridwise.
- When linking Instacart your account may disconnect while using the Shopper app. Please relink your account after your shift to continue syncing earnings. We recommend linking Instacart for the first time after you have completed your shift for the day.
Why are my linked earnings not matching?
- Gridwise makes an effort to show your linked earnings as it would appear in your driver apps; however, they may not always match up
- Each service manages and reports earnings differently. If you are seeing the wrong earnings, please consider the following points, which may explain the discrepancy
- Automatic earnings take time to link. This may result in partial earnings for your day until it is fully synced. Please be patient and make sure to check regularly to see your earnings populate
- Gridwise organizes your earnings based on when the trip was accepted. Your earnings reset each day at midnight and each week on Monday. Other services may group earnings differently within their earnings summaries and statements. You may find that your earnings appear on different days compared with other places
- Some incentives, promotions, and fees may be missing. We are actively making an effort to identify and fill in these gaps to ensure completeness
Please note that linking an account will not automatically track miles. To learn how to track mileage please click here.