Hello! Welcome to the Gridwise Feature Requests Topic!
We're excited to learn about how you use Gridwise and how we can make the app work better for you. Driver feedback makes Gridwise better.
We've got a few guidelines for the community below. We also have tips for giving feedback to our product team so we can best understand how your suggestion impacts and improves the driving experience.
We want the community to be a good experience for Gridwise users. Please read through the guidelines below before posting.
- Respect - Please treat members of the community with courtesy and respect. Constructive comments are welcome. Harassing or inappropriate language is not and we will remove posts that are not appropriate.
- Product feature focus - This community exists to collect drivers' ideas for improving the product. If you have a question that belongs in a ticket, please click Submit a ticket in the header of any community page. We'll be happy to help you there.
- Spam & solicitation - Posts containing spam, advertising or other solicitations will be removed.
- Personal information - Please do not share any personally identifying or account information (yours or others).
- Vote - Use the voting buttons to let us know how useful you find others' feature requests. It helps us gauge what's important to drivers.
Tips for Making Productive Posts
- Search first - Please use keywords to search for your feature suggestion before you post. If your suggestion has already been made by another driver, upvote it! If you have a slightly different twist, leave a comment.
- Title - Create a short, descriptive title.
- State the problem - Tell us what driver problem you're solving. Tell us how you are currently solving the problem.
- Name a solution - What is your suggestion (feature request) for solving the problem you stated?
- Provide details and explanation - Give details! Any details you can provide will help. You might want to give an example, especially if it demonstrates impact on driver productivity.
We may not comment on your post, but please know that we are reading all posts. Understanding rideshare drivers' needs is important to us. It helps us build a better product.
We look forward to seeing your ideas!
Post is closed for comments.