The "My Trends" tool is available in the Insights tab. You can easily track how your earnings performance is trending over time and allows you to compare yourself to other drivers in your area.
Track your performance
At the top of the Insights screen, you will see a snapshot of your performance for the previous complete week.
We currently show six stats:
- Earnings - Shows how your gross earnings have changed over time. The comparison to other drivers shows the median earnings for drivers in your area regardless of time spent or distance traveled.
- Earnings Per Hour - Shows how your hourly earnings have changed over time. You can use this to understand how efficient you are with your time.
- Earnings Per Trip - Shows how your earnings per trip have changed over time. You can use this to understand how much you typically earn on each individual trip.
- Trips - Shows how your trip volume has changed over time. The comparison to other drivers shows the median trips for drivers in your area regardless of time spent or distance traveled.
- Earnings Per Mile - Shows how your earnings per miles have changed over time. You can use this to understand how efficient you are in terms of your total distance traveled.
- Trips Per Hour - Shows how your trips per hour have changed over time. You can use this to understand how frequently you have accepted and completed new trips.
The up and down arrows to the left of the stat will indicate whether your performance has increased or decreased from the week prior.
Track your trends over time
Click on "My Trends" from the Insights home screen to see an expanded view of each stat. Here you will see the percentage change from the previous week as well as a preview of how your performance has been trending over time.
Tap on any of the stat cards to see a full interactive graph. On this screen, you will be able visualize your performance for the chosen stat on a weekly basis. Simply slide the graph horizontally to switch between weeks. You may switch to a different stat from the selector in the bottom left corner.
Compare your performance to other drivers
You will see a horizontal line for each week representing the average for other drivers for the selected market. The figure for the selected week will be shown to the left of your personal amount at the top of the screen. By default, the market comparison trend will represent all services but you can also switch to show specific categories (rideshare, food, grocery or package) or services. Currently breakdowns by category and service are not available on Earnings Per Hour, Earnings Per Mile or Trips Per Hour.