Save money on every fill-up. Gridwise users save at least 2¢ per gallon guaranteed!
How do I sign up for Gridwise Gas?
- Find "Gridwise Gas" by navigating to "Benefits" within the "Marketplace" tab.
- Sign up for Gridwise Gas and enter in the email you signed up with Gridwise and your zip code to request a free card
- You'll receive a Gridwise Gas payment card in the mail within 1 - 2 weeks after signing up
- Download the Gasbuddy app to link your bank account and activate your card
- Use it at the gas station as you would a debit card and automatically receive at least 2¢ per gallon off your gas purchase. You may be charged for your purchase 3-5 days later, which is when the discount will be applied.
How does Gridwise Gas save you money?
You are guaranteed at least 2¢ off per gallon. You can also save even more with station-specific discounts and promotions available in the GasBuddy app.
I activated my Gridwise Gas card. How do I use it?
When you’re ready to fill up, simply check the GasBuddy app for a station discount, and activate the Deal Alert before filling up for automatic savings. Keep an eye out for additional seasonal and station-specific promotions throughout the year to save even more.
How Much does Gridwise Gas cost to join?
Gridwise Gas is free to join with a Gridwise account. However, you will want to subscribe to Gridwise Plus to maximize your savings. Gridwise Plus costs $9.99 per month, or $95.99 per year. To read more on our plus membership please see this article
Is the Gridwise Gas card prepaid?
No. The card works like a debit card and uses funds from your linked bank account to pay for the fuel purchase – minus your discount.
What happened to the $.50 discount. That’s why I have you my money was for the discount. Now I feel ripped off
Please sign in to leave a comment.