For services that are manually tracked you are able to add earnings, tips and bonuses.
How to track earnings:
- Tap on the black colored 'plus' (+) button located on the top right
- Tap on Add earnings
- Select a date
- Tap on Category
- Choose the service you've received the earnings for
- Pick a category your earnings belongs to (bonus, other, tips, uncategorized)
- Tap on Save
- Enter the dollar amount earned
- Tap on Save located on the top right menu
- An alert will drop down from the top menu to let you know that your manual earnings entry was saved.
How to delete a custom earnings entry:
- Click on This Week from the earnings page
- Select the date of your earnings. If you need to go back to another week use the arrows at the top middle of the page to see previous weeks.
- Once the date is selected, find the service or earning that needs to be deleted
- Tap on the earnings
- Tap on the red Delete button at the bottom of the next screen
- Tap on Delete on the confirmation screen
- An alert will drop down from the top menu to let you know that your entry was deleted.
Please note: Manually entering earnings is only for services that are set up for manual entry. If you are using our automatic syncing feature and are seeing discrepancies please see this article. If you are looking to switch to manual entry from automatic please see this article.