Stay updated with the city's happenings and know where rider demand will be high. Experienced drivers know that rides are always available after big events. Keep yourself well-informed about the events taking place in your city, including their size and when they will wrap up. Simply head over to the events tab to discover all the events happening in your area over the next 7 days.
Sort Events Based on Time, Distance, Size and Most Saved on Gridwise
By default, you'll be able to easily find all the events happening near you, sorted by time and within a 25-mile radius.
You can make your event search more personalized by using the drop-down menus above the weather forecast.
Save Events and Set Reminders
- Next to each event, there is a star button to save. For free and plus users, you can save as many events as you'd like.
- As you save events, they will appear in your "Saved Events" tab.
How to Set Reminders:
- Once an event is saved, a bell icon labeled "add a reminder" will appear under the event
- Once tapped, you will be prompted to set the date and time for the reminder.
- A push notification will be sent from the Gridwise App when it's time for the reminder.
Interested in Events in Other Areas?
You have the option to switch your market and explore events in different areas. Just follow these steps to make the change:
- Open up the Gridwise app and go to the "Events" section.
- Tap on the search icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the city you're interested in. You'll see suggestions pop up automatically.
- Select the city you want to explore.
- Voila! The information will instantly update to show details for that city
For a video walkthrough on how to use 'Events,' please refer to this article.